Achieving Authentic Happiness -
PART ONE –
An outline of what you need to know in order to increase your level of happiness can be found on this
web site. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- MEASURING YOUR LEVEL OF HAPPINESS
- How are you doing in the essential areas of Achieving Authentic Happiness?
- What do you believe would make you happier? You may be surprised!
- THE HAPPINESS FORMULA
- A scientific formula for understanding all of the factors that make you happy.
- More information to help you elevate your level of happiness.
- UNDERSTANDING THE FOUR LEVELS OF HAPPINESS
- A Pleasant Life >>> A Good Life >>> A Meaningful Life = Authentically Happy Life
PART TWO –
You can learn the skills of how to transform your negative feelings into an abundance of positive
PART THREE –
This section of the web site is devoted to helping you create the vision and the commitment to make
your life happier.
- HOW TO CREATE A PLEASANT LIFE
- Control your negative emotions.
- Maintain an optimistic attitude.
- Enhance the pleasures in your life.
- Find gratification in achieving peak performance.
- Generate feelings of optimism, hope, faith, and trust.
- HOW TO CREATE A GOOD LIFE
- When you know what makes you strong you can make great decisions.
- Learn how to use your strengths in work, love, parenting and play.
- Enhance your emotions of joy, ecstasy, calm, zest, cheerfulness, pleasure, as well as maximizing your ability to achieve peak performance.
- HOW TO CREATE A MEANINGFUL LIFE
- Find your forte for making the world a better place.
- Build a sense of satisfaction, contentment, fulfillment, pride, and serenity.
- THE SEVEN STEPS FOR ACHIEVING AUTHENTIC HAPPINESS
- Taking these steps can help you make your dreams of having a highly successful and
happy life a reality.
It’s very simple:
The more responsibility that you take
for everything that you do and feel,
the happier and more successful you will be.
The less responsibility you take for your life
the more likely you will feel pessimistic, worried,
and perhaps even out of control.
It’s really that simple.
Dr. Michael Mercer and Dr. Maryann Troiani
NEXT - The Happiness Formula
To learn more about how you can achieve authentic happiness, click on the Contact Us button and let me know how I can help you.